26 Nisan 2014 Cumartesi

Some quotes from Superstars...


Wilt Chamberlain
Everybody pulls for David, nobody roots for Goliath.


Kobe Bryant
Everything negative -- pressure, challenges -- are all an opportunity for me to rise.


Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Great players are willing to give up their own personal achievement for the achievement of the group. It enhances everybody.


Michael Jordan
I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.


Julius Erving
I think that my God-given physical attributes, big hands, and big feet, the way that I'm built, proportion-wise, just made basketball the most inviting sport for me to play.


Jerry West
You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.


Michael Jordan
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder